The 2018 Special Olympics USA Games will be held in Seattle, Washington July 1-6, 2018. More than 4,000 athletes and coaches representing 50 state Programs and the District of Columbia, along with the support of tens of thousands of volunteers and spectators will compete in 14 Olympic-type team and individual sports
ATLAS Workbase is proudly supporting the team putting on the USA Games by sponsoring thousands of workspace and meeting room hours. ATLAS will host a Volunteer Appreciation Open House Celebration at ATLAS on July 6th.
Join the community of ATLAS Workbase Partners and Members as a 2018 Special Olympics USA Games volunteer. Positions available from June 29 – July 7.
If you can give of the time in your life so that Special Olympics athletes can have the time of their lives,
If you can support Special Olympics, not just as an expression of charity, but as a form of respect for your fellow human beings,
If you can spread the word of volunteerism because, in giving, you receive so much more in return,
Then, join us.
How to Register
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Individuals and Non-Access Coded Groups"
5. Click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
5. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
6. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
7. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
8. On the the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
9. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!