The Coca-Cola Company is the founding partner and global sponsor of Special Olympics. Since 1968 – Special Olympics’ inception – the company has maintained a deep commitment to the organization and has provided more than $190 million in support of its programs through product, equipment, donations and marketing support. For 50 years, Coca-Cola has showcased the unlimited potential of individuals with intellectual disabilities.
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - COCACOLA2018
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Access Coded Companies and Groups"
4. In the upper left corner under "Activity Selector", enter your unique Access Code and click "unlock"
5. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
6. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
7. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
8. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
9. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!