Costco is proud to support this year's Special Olympics USA Games, taking place from July 1-6, 2018 in Seattle, WA. The event organizers are looking for 10,000 volunteers to help with this worthwhile event! If you are interested please follow the information below to sign up.
Please keep in mind this is a volunteer opportunity separate from Costco. Where Costco supports volunteer efforts of our employees, it is still up to the employee to schedule their volunteer hours outside of work. Costco will not be reimbursing for travel expenses or volunteer hours; however we would appreciate you logging your hours on the Costco Volunteer Center site.
If you have any questions please call the Costco Community Relations Department at 425-427-7428.
For assistance with registration or for further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - COSTCO2018
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Access Coded Companies and Groups"
4. In the upper left corner under "Activity Selector", enter your unique Access Code and click "unlock"
5. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
6. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
7. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
8. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
9. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!