Northwest Center is a leader in advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities. We were founded in 1965 by parents who refused to institutionalize their children with developmental disabilities or accept the prevailing notion that their children couldn't be taught. Over the past 50 years, we have expanded to promote the growth, development and independence of people with disabilities through programs of therapy, education and work opportunity. When people of all abilities learn and work together, everyone benefits.
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - NWC2018
1. Click "Register Here" on the photo above
2. Click the purple box that reads "Click Here to Volunteer With Us!"
3. Select the blue box "Access Coded Companies and Groups"
4. In the upper left corner under "Activity Selector", enter your unique Access Code and click "unlock"
5. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
6. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
7. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
8. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
9. On the the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!