The 2018 Special Olympics USA Games will be held in Seattle, Washington July 1-6, 2018. This event will showcase the abilities of more than 3,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities and promote the ideals of acceptance and inclusion through sport.
Starbucks is proud to be a sponsor and as a way to celebrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we encourage our partners to be involved through volunteer service that supports the USA Games.
Volunteer positions will be available from June 29th-July 7th. From sports competition and special event assistance to emergency management and behind-the-scenes operations, volunteers of every skill and experience level will be essential to the success of the USA Games. Recruit partners, customers, family and friends to join you.
There are two ways that you can join the movement!
- Starbucks Partners Only: Coaches Rally July 1st: REGISTER HERE (this goes straight to the “Activity Selector” page with the Coaches Rally positions already loaded)
- Starbucks Partners, Friends, Family and Customers: June 29-July 6: REGISTER HERE (this goes to the SO landing page)
Remember to request a Partner Match to double your personal donation or hours of service.
Starbucks Partners Only
Access Code: SBX2018
Starbucks Partners, Friends, Family and Customers
How to Register
1. Click "Register Here" above
2. Once your group name appears, click on the blue plus sign to expose the positions available
3. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
4. Select a Volunteer Training session (required)
5. Click "Next" using the green box to the right
6. On the next page, enter your email address, name and password in the "Create an Account" fields
7. Click "Register" to finalize your registration!
For more information on how to register to volunteer, watch the video below.