The 2018 Special Olympics USA Games will be held in Seattle, Washington July 1-6, 2018. This event will showcase the abilities of more than 3,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities and promote the ideals of acceptance and inclusion through sport.
Starbucks is proud to be a sponsor and as a way to celebrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we encourage our partners to be involved through volunteer service that supports the USA Games.
Exclusive Volunteer Opportunities
June 30, 2018: Law Enforcement Torch Run (LETR)
Join us as the USA Games Olympic Torch makes its way through Seattle.
Sign up your family and friends to help us cheer on the athletes and local law enforcement as the Olympic Torch makes its way to the Starbucks Support Center.
July 1, 2018: Coaches Rally
Join us on July 1 as we welcome athletes and each states delegation team to Alaska Airlines Arena prior to the Opening Ceremony.
We are looking for up to 200 passionate partners to support this exclusive event.
Remember to request a Partner Match to double your personal donation or hours of service.
How to Register
ACCESS CODE - SBX2018
1. Click "Register Here" above
2. Select the blue box: Access Coded Companies and Groups
3. Enter access code: SBX2018; click Unlock
4. Click on the blue plus sign next to "Starbucks" to view the positions available for the Coaches Rally
5. Select the shift that works for your schedule (remember to check with a supervisor if necessary)
6. Next, you must select a Volunteer Training and Orientation Session (required). Click on the blue plus to view options.
7. Once you have both the Volunteer Shift and Training Session determined, click "Next" using the green box to the right
8. On the next page, enter your email address, name and create a password in the "Create an Account" fields
10. Click "Register" to create your account.
11. Complete all fields and forms to finalize your registration.
12. You will receive a confirmation email with Volunteer and Training session information.